Fontburn Halt is our new OO gauge layout. Again like “Alwinton” it is based on the Rothbury branch, but unlike “Alwinton“, “Fontburn Halt ” was a real station around six miles North of “Scots’ Gap”. Fontburn Halt is designed to operate as a stand alone layout or to connect to “Alwinton“. The layout will again feature computer control via JMRI and MERG Cbus. At present the layout is in the track laying phase and a start has been made on the electrical control system. The trackwork is Peco Bullhead with some scratch built pointwork as Peco only make one radius of left and right points at present. Fontburn Halt closed to passengers in 1952, however ours will still be operational in 1964 and feature quarry and coal mine traffic that was originally handled by narrow gauge trains.